Go to Removal form
A new cornerstone reference for students, scholars, and general readers, on Frederick Douglass―his life, writings, speeches, political views, and legacy.
• Comprises 100 alphabetically organized entries on the life, writings, activism, and influence of Frederick Douglass
• Presents a team of expert contributors providing insights into all facets of Douglass' life and work
• Includes drawings and photographs of the life of Frederick Douglass
• Outlines a chronology of the major events of the life of Frederick Douglass and of the nation during his lifetime
• Provides a bibliography of print and online resources for further reading